This is not an offer to sell, but is intended for information only. The agent and seller reserves the right to make modification and changes in marketing, price, plans, specifications, signs, scheduling without prior notice.
This website is provided for marketing purposes only, and may not be relied upon as a basis for a decision to acquire real estate. All artwork and graphics are artists’ renderings only, and may not accurately reflect the final product. Plans and information presented here are subject to change without notice, within the approvals and guidelines of the applicable regulatory entities. Sellers reserves the right to change the product offering without notice.
The information and other material published on this web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Climb Real Estate does not warrant that the website’s content, functions, operation or availability will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the systems that make it available will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Climb Real Estate and its affiliates shall not have any liability for your use of this website, including any defects or errors contained therein or caused thereby, whether arising under contract, tort, and strict liability or otherwise.
No representation or warranty is made by Climb Real Estate about the accuracy, reliability or suitability of the information, material, systems, services, or products contained or discussed on this website for any purpose. All such information, material, systems, services, and products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, and all warranties, including all implied warranties, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, are hereby expressly disclaimed. Some states/jurisdictions do not permit exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event will Climb Real Estate or any of its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of use of this website or a delay or inability to use the website or websites to which this website links, including without limitation damages due to lost profits, business interruption, loss of data, damage to systems, even if Climb Real Estate or its affiliates have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Commitment to Fair Housing
Climb Real Estate is committed to equal housing and abide by the following:
- Providing equal professional service to all, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin or other protected status of any prospective client, customer or resident of any community.
- Keeping informed about fair housing laws and practices, thereby expanding upon our customers’ and clients’ opportunities.
- Demonstrating through advertising and the media that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded.
- Informing our clients and customers about our rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws.
- Documenting our efforts to provide equal professional service whenever possible.
- Respecting the diversity and differences within our customer base, and remaining informed on those differences in order to provide Truly Remarkable Service.
- Taking a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspiring to follow the letter and spirit of the law.
- Committing to continue in the development and implementation of fair housing practices in accordance with our leadership role in the real estate profession.
- Refusing to tolerate non-compliance.
At the Climb Real Estate, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process requests and to provide you with additional information.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you request information, we need to know your name and e-mail address. This allows us to process and fulfill your request. Climbsf.com does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. Climbsf.com may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Tell us what you think:
Climbsf.com welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. For any suggestions or questions you have please email the webmaster. (link to Enropic Studio)
The information being provided is from the San Francisco Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Internet Data Exchange and is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. These properties include listings from Climb Real Estate as well as other identified members of the MLS. Climb Real Estate has not verified, and is not responsible for, the content of any other brokers’ listings.